This release has one breaking change from 18.104.22.168--the TabClosingEventArgs class no longer exists. Cancelling close events is now done by setting e.Handled = true in the event handler.
- ToolTips for FabTabItem headers that contain screenshots of the tab's contents
- Improved behavior for dealing with situations where there is not room to display all the FabTabItem headers, now all tabs except for the ContentTabHeader and the currently-selected FabTabItem header will shrink
- Improved styling of tooltips, buttons, etc
- Support for using FabTabControl and FabTabItems dynamically from code rather than from XAML.
- Made a simple automated build in the build folder
- Set up the project so FabTab.dll and SampleProject.exe are strong named
- Support for snapshots of WinForms content within a FabTabItem
- Numerous refactorings, the most significant being breaking the dependency that FabTabItem had on FabTabControl.