Styling FabTab and FabTabItems

Coordinator
Oct 6, 2009 at 4:43 PM

As you all can probably tell, I'm not much of a graphic designer.  I tried to create some reasonable default styles for FabTab, but I'm sure much better styles could be created very easily by someone with more design talent.  If any of you create some cool new styles for it, you are welcome to show some screenshots here to inspire the rest of us.  If you're willing to share the style and then I'd definitely be interested in incorporating it into the control and having a superior default style.

Thanks,

adajos

Apr 28, 2010 at 7:00 AM

Thanks for a great control.

I'd love to see style which use SystemColors and looks more like System.Windows.Controls.TabControl.

May 2, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Edited May 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Hi !

I have seen that we can restyle the ContentHeaderTab's Combobox. I have tried to change the Datatemplate of it but I don't have find the solution for the moment. Is that possible to do ?

EDIT : I have find a way to modify the Datatemplate of the Combobox with this code

<Style x:Key="ContentTabCombobox" TargetType="{x:Type ComboBox}">

<Setter Property="ItemTemplate">
                <Setter.Value>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" Margin="0,0,4,0">
                            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=CharacterName}" />
                            <TextBlock Text="*" Margin="5,0,0,0" 
Visibility
="{Binding Path=IsSaved, Converter={StaticResource BoolToVisibilityConverter}}" />
 </StackPanel> </DataTemplate> </Setter.Value> </Setter> </Style>

But now, I have a question : what is the original datasource that you use to fill the ComboBox ?

Regards,
Michaël