changing the looks....

May 24, 2010 at 9:23 AM
Edited May 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Hello there, I have recently downloaded and used the FabTab from here and needless to say it is Fabulous and great. I have used this control and I am very satisfied with it... but now I have used expression blend to change the look and feel of the Tab control...I was able to change the background color and gradient of the FabTab and the Tab items but I was not able to change the Look of the Content Tab(the one that exist on the Leftmost corner of Tab stack) and the Tab Items when it is selected......The Content Tab should look like the Tab item after some Blend work Please help me out here if anyone has any knowledge in this... With Regards
Coordinator
May 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM
Rocky, Yes, the "blendability" of this control is an area of functionality that I would like to get to soon. Unfortunately first I have to finish some refactoring and continue on getting it to work better with an MVVM architecture. Once those things are done I would like to make it much more Blend-friendly. None of the outstanding tasks that I've mentioned should be very time-consuming in and of themselves, but the tricky part is simply finding enough time for me to make the changes. Thanks, Josh
May 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM
Edited May 24, 2010 at 3:16 PM
Thank You for your support, I wish all the best for this.